Here at The Gray Haven we strive for integrity in everything we do and that includes our finances. Below you will find supporting documents and information about our financials. As a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit we depend on our board of directors to develop and oversee the implementation of comprehensive policies and procedures. This ensures that we can accomplish our mission of providing hope and restoration to victims of human trafficking.
What does my donation do?
- $700 provides a victim with an entire month of comprehensive care. For $8400 you can provide an entire year of holistic care for one victim.
- $200 provides a month of counseling.
- $175 provides immediate shelter when someone is coming out of a trafficking situation.
- $100 provides a month of life essentials such as food and clothing.
- $23 provides immediate response to a trafficking case.
What is The Gray Haven's federal tax id number?
Our federal tax id number is 27-3385507
Do you have a copy of your 501(c)(3) determination letter?
Yes, if you click this link it will take you to a PDF version of our letter.
Do you have an independent accounting firm audit your financials?
Yes, for our most recent auditor's report and financial statement please go click here
Where can I give online?
To give a one-time or recurring donation through our secure online giving platform, please click here.
What if I prefer not to give online?
You can mail a check to P.O. Box 172 Richmond, VA 23218 or email email@example.com for more options.
For more detailed information about our rating with Guidestar.com please click here.
View our most recent Form 990EZ click here.