USCRI PRN Case Manager
Volunteer Behavioral Health Clinician
USCRI PRN CASE MANAGER
(5-15 hours per week/$20 per hour funded 100% USCRI administrative reimbursement)
Gray Haven is looking for a flexible and highly relational, PRN (“pro re nata”: as needed) Case Management Specialist to enhance the quality of our services to foreign national survivors of Human Trafficking. The successful candidate will be able to assess a client’s needs and goals to formulate the most effective service plan while the client is TVAP funding eligible, all with a lens of understanding trauma and best practices. The candidate should be able to fluidly work cross-culturally.
- Coordinate and provide individualized case management that is client-centered, comprehensive, trauma-informed, and holistic in nature
- Provide intake and screening to potential clients, as well as draft service plans, review case progress and determine readiness for graduation from the program
- Research appropriate community resources to meets the needs and goals of the client, and facilitate referrals
- Arrange and accompany clients to appointments such as social services, medical, counseling, legal services, court, and governmental agencies, acting as an advocate as well providing emotional/moral support
- Develop a positive relationship and ongoing communication with clients and encourage their goal progress
- Assist clients in budgeting money and time management, and keep track of expenses and funding requirements
- Record extensive case information and complete all necessary forms and reports, including grant management for appropriate case documentation
- Adhere to professional standards as outlined by protocols, rules and regulations
- Meet with clients in homes, the library, and other public places most convenient for the client
- Complete assigned projects focused on better service delivery and training/outreach
- Participate in continuous professional development activities and commit to the use of best practices
- Participate as part of the case management team and receive regular supervision
- College degree and experience in human services, psychology, social work, sociology, etc
- Proficiency in Spanish
- Ability to give 5-10 hours/week depending on caseload need, estimate of 5hrs/week for every 2 USCRI eligible clients. There is no guarantee of consistent need over time.
- Some familiarity with excel
- Access to own transportation
Sun Support is working with Gray Haven to staff this position. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
VOLUNTEER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINICIAN
The Behavioral Health Clinician (volunteer) provides intensive clinical therapeutic services to adolescents and adults with identified mental health and/or single/poly Substance Use Disorders. This service is designed to provide psychological evaluations, to identify and clarify mental health diagnoses, and provide treatment recommendations. The Behavioral Health Clinician (Volunteer) also provides individual, group, couple, and family counseling. He or she participates as a clinical staff team member/facilitator as well as leads/shares in staffing and case conferences, performs necessary administrative tasks, and participates in Gray Haven community relations.
- To deliver in-office services to clients as requested by the Survivor Care Specialist or the Director of Treatment Services.
- To provide therapeutic interventions to the identified client in order to enhance and foster the client’s optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- To continually assess client needs, service availability and appropriateness.
- To work cooperatively with treatment team members in the provision of services to meet the goals developed in the Person Centered Plan.
- To provide the appropriate documentation for service delivery including treatment goals, progress notes and billing and submit said documentation as specified by the Virginia Board of Counseling.
- Providing the number of agreed upon clinical hours
- Maintaining clinical records in keeping with Agency policies and procedures
- Representing the standards and practices of their primary professional fields
Clinical Staff Participation:
- Actively participating in clinical staffing, and case consultations
- Attending administrative staff meetings, staff retreats, designated agency committee meetings and other team building activities
Agency Administration and Development:
- Participating in the development of the Agency 's referral network
- Participating in the Agency 's programs of education, consultation, and community relations
- Be available for approximately 2 hours per week per client for service delivery.
- Document direct service delivery and submit said documentation according to the Agency’s standards.
- A Master’s degree in Psychology or Counseling
- Licensure/Certification or Provisional Licensure/Certification Eligible
Sun Support is working with Gray Haven to staff this position. To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org